Knowledgebase: Billing Manager for FastWebHost.in
How do I disable renewal for my domain?
Posted by Gangadhar G on 29 June 2014 10:26 PM
If you have a domain name registered through us and would not like to renew the domain, you'll need to follow these steps: |
1. Login to Billing Manager at: https://www.fastwebhost.in/billing/clientarea.php
2. Select 'Domains and My Domains' from your client area.
3. Find the domain which you you want to Disable the AutoRenewal option and click the Manage domain Option.
4. On the following page click on Auto Renew option and there you will see the domain status.
5. From that you can enable or disable the AutoRenewal option.