Knowledgebase: Windows Hosting
How to create accounts in reseller plesk
Posted by kumar on 11 March 2011 05:03 AM
1) Login to your Parallels Plesk Panel.|
2) Click on the Reseller Accounts icon under the Accounts section.
3) Click on the Create reseller Account icon.
4) Fill in the required fields for the new Reseller Account.
5) Click on the Next button.
6) Fill in the required fields for the resource usage.
7) Click on the Next button.
8) Tick the permissions you would like to give to the new client and click on the Next button.
9) Allocate the IP Addresses that can be used for the client and click on the Finish button.