The most common reasons not to be able to send emails are:
* Wrong Eudora settings;
* Blocked port 25 by the Internet Service provider.
To resolve the problem please try to:
1. Make sure you are using the correct Eudora settings:
* Incoming mail server (POP3/IMAP server): mail.yourdomain.com
* Outgoing mail server (SMTP server): mail.yourdomain.com
* Username: the full e-mail address like email@example.com
* SMTP authentication must be enabled for the login to be successful.
IMPORTANT: Please do not use secure authentication to your mail server.
A common mistake is to leave My SMTP server requires authentication checkbox unchecked. This option should be always enabled, since fastwebhost servers require such authentication.
2. Try using the alternative TCP port 26 for the smtp server.