Problems with email accounts. Please read this troubleshooting guide?
Posted by Michael, Last modified by Kim S. on 18 January 2016 09:38 PM
Most of the email problems are related to improper configuration of email accounts either in Email clients or in Cpanel.
If you have any problem with sending/receiving emails please check following things before sending a helpdesk ticket.
1) To send/receive emails Your domain should be propagated to our servers.
2) Check if your are using correct user name and password.
3) Make sure that your Email account has enough disk space to send/receive emails
4) Check if domain on which you have email issues haven't exceeded allocated Disk Quota
5) Check if you have the correct email configuration or not.
Below are the common settings for sending/receiving mail through outlook.
Display Name: Your Name
6) Make sure that you have enabled "My Server Requires Authentication" checkbox in Email properties >> Server options. You can't send emails if it's Disabled.
7) If you are getting SMTP server not responding errors while sending emails:
Many ISP's block SMTP server port 25 due to spamming issues.
We suggest you to call your ISP and try with your ISP SMTP server instead of your mail.yourdomain.com
8) Check if you can login to webmail ( http://www.yourdomain.com/webmail ) and send/receive emails.
If you have checked all above simple steps and still not able to solve problem please send helpdesk ticket at http://support.fastwebhost.com/hd with your domain logins and email account you are having problems with.
We appreciate for checking above simple steps before sending a helpdesk ticket.